Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Title says it all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kylie's death...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kylie

Kylie

Kylie's death... Empty
PostSubject: Kylie's death...   Kylie's death... EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:55 pm

Kylie walked to the old playground her mom used to take her to. It was a dark, cold night, and Kylie shivered. Why does James want to meet me here? Oh well...at least he told me to meet him somewhere. she thought before a figure appeared out of nowhere.

"Well, aren't you a pretty girl...isn't it a bit late for such a young woman like yourself to be out?" the strange figure asked. It was a man's voice she heard, but his voice was not the voice she was looking for. Soon he walked out in front of her, and Kylie took a step back. The man saw this and pulled out a gun.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you if you just give me all your money." the man said calmly. She hesitated while the man got tired.

"Okay give me the money now!" he shouted. Kylie looked at him and ran. She ran for a while until she tripped on a tree branch. The man had caught up and laughed.

"Goodbye, pretty girl..." was the last thing he said before he pulled the trigger.

A moment later after the man had left, Kylie stood up. She looked around for a bit and sighed happily. I survived! she thought before looking down. There, below her was herself, but she was lifeless. Whaaa? Soon enough, James appeared and looked around. He gasped as he spotted Kylie and ran towards her.

"Kylie...oh Kylie...I'm sorry...." he murmured as he knelt down beside Kylie's dead body. I'm a ghost now...he won't be able to see me... she thought before floating away, forgetting all of her feelings for James.

OOC: There she's dead...anyone can come and find her if you like
Back to top Go down
Teriea
Admin
Teriea

WCC Name : Deathkit~Tigerfrost

Kylie's death... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kylie's death...   Kylie's death... EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:11 am

"Kylie..." A silky voice broke through the haze of death surrounding Kylie. "Come with me. It is not your time yet... You still have much to do in this world, young one."
Back to top Go down
Kylie

Kylie

Kylie's death... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kylie's death...   Kylie's death... EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:13 am

"What? Who are you?" she asked, surprised to hear her voice again.
Back to top Go down
Teriea
Admin
Teriea

Kylie's death... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kylie's death...   Kylie's death... EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:26 am

"I am Lunali, Ghost Queen. I have come to take you home, young one." The voice whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kylie

Kylie

Kylie's death... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kylie's death...   Kylie's death... EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:28 am

"Home? What do you mean? I don't think my parents would notice me..." she said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Teriea
Admin
Teriea

Kylie's death... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kylie's death...   Kylie's death... EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:31 am

A lovely laugh was heard. "No, child, your new home."
Back to top Go down
Kylie

Kylie

Kylie's death... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kylie's death...   Kylie's death... EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 4:02 pm

"My new home?...Oh...the place where ghosts go...but I kinda want to stay up in the human world..." Kylie mumbled before sighing.

"Okay I'll go..." she decided.
Back to top Go down
Teriea
Admin
Teriea

Kylie's death... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kylie's death...   Kylie's death... EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:26 pm

"Don't worry. You will always be free to wander where you wish, once you have been home." Lunali whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kylie

Kylie

Kylie's death... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kylie's death...   Kylie's death... EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:57 pm

"Okay..."she mumbled. She sighed and let herself be taken to her new home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kylie's death... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kylie's death...   Kylie's death... Empty

Back to top Go down

Kylie's death...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supernatural :: Places :: Old Playground-
Jump to: