Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Title says it all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dusk, Dawn, Piper, Corinne, & Halo's Creations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corinne

WCC Name : Hollywhisper

Dusk, Dawn, Piper, Corinne, & Halo's Creations Empty
PostSubject: Dusk, Dawn, Piper, Corinne, & Halo's Creations   Dusk, Dawn, Piper, Corinne, & Halo's Creations EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:48 pm

Name: Dusk Secret
Appearance: Short mesy blonde hair, blue eyes
Personality: Kind, reassuring, trustworthy, trusting, clever
Crush: None
Bf/Gf: Corinne Shadow
Origins: Angel
History: Dusk misses his sister, but he still has Corinne & Piper. He tries to remember that.
RP Sample: Dusk walked to his girlfriend, Corinne. "Hey there, Princess," he said, hugging her. "How are you?" he asked her, looking into her eyes. She looked nothing like his sister, but the sight of her brought back memories of her. She had sacrificed herself to save him, Piper, & Corinne.

Name: Dawn Secret
Appearance: Long blonde hair, blue eyes
Personality: Sweet, clever, reassuring, but always a little sad
Bf/Gf: None
Origins: Ghost
History: Dawn misses her life, but she observes nature now. She died saving Piper, Dusk, & Corinne from a fire. Once, Dusk was her brother. She was 14 when she died.
RP Sample: "Why am I here? But I'm not alone," Dawn told herself. It's okay. Your friends once endured that fire, too. It's just that they survived it. You didn't. But you died bravely... she trailed off in her thoughts.

Name: Piper Shadow
Appearance: Long dark red hair, violet eyes
Personality: Kind, short-tempered at times
History: She was one of the three rescued from those flames the night Dawn sacrificed herself to save them.
RP Sample: "Corinne, come sit. How are you?" Piper asked her sister. She hadn't seen her in some time. "So, what happened today?" she asked, hoping for a long answer.

Name: Corinne Shadow
Appearance: Long dark red hair, violet eyes
Personality: Sweet, clever, resourceful, patient
Bf/Gf: Dusk Secret
History: Corinne was one of the three rescued from the fire that sad night that Dawn gave her life so her friends could survive.
RP Sample: "Hello, Piper," said Corinne. She sat down beside her sister. "Want some cake?" she asked, holding out a plate with some cake. "I still think about that night, the fire, sometimes," she said sadly.

Name: Halo Shade
Appearance: Long blonde hair, shimmering green eyes
Personality: Kind, fair, clever, firm
History: Halo was always an angel, clever & fair. She is very kind to Piper, Corinne, & Dusk, knowing of their loss.
RP Sample: Halo saw Corinne approach her. "What is it, Corinne?" she asked kindly. "[colour=orange]Oh, you brought cookies,[/color]" she said. I used to bake cookies like that... she thought.

Last edited by Corinne on Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kylie

Kylie

Dusk, Dawn, Piper, Corinne, & Halo's Creations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusk, Dawn, Piper, Corinne, & Halo's Creations   Dusk, Dawn, Piper, Corinne, & Halo's Creations EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:16 pm

Wow, you have a lot of time on your hands. This site is a bit un-active now, but sometimes I come on. Could you make the RP samples longer please? And remember you can only have 5 at a time.
Back to top Go down

Dusk, Dawn, Piper, Corinne, & Halo's Creations
Page 1 of 1